Friday, October 23, 2020

Round Up for the Week - 23 October 2020

 I’ve been working on my sweater a lot this week. You know instead of doing dishes, cleaning up the mess that is supposed to be my craft room (and which is filling up the hall too), or just about anything useful?

I’m starting on the sleeves. I’m not sure how much decreasing to do. I messed up the pattern so I can’t go by that. I may do minimal decreasing so that the sweater fits nicely over clothes.

We actually went to a homeschool group thing on Wednesday! It was so good to get out in the fresh air and have other adults to talk with -and not have to discuss corn or weather -ha ha! I do wish some of the other Moms would be better at feeding their children. Ella had a good time (especially hanging with her bud Ephrem) until the ‘hangries’ started to take over. Then of course, Ella’s the one that becomes the butt of the anger, which (also of course) Ella takes to heart and causes her pain.

Ella’s been busy carving up a bunch of Daddy’s pumpkins. She’s made a couple of cool faces and a Totoro. But I think this is her coolest one yet (she still has plans for next week). It’s a white pumpkin inside the bigger pumpkin. The picture really doesn’t do it justice, her painting of the iris is really well done.

Well, guess I should go throw a load of laundry in the machine and maybe do some dishes -or at least decide what we’re having for supper…

No comments: