Monday, September 21, 2020

Menu Plan Monday -21 September 2020

 

The nice cool weather is back (though Wednesday is supposed to be 30C with humidity).  It’s so nice to be able to bake again.  It’s been pretty quiet here on the farm.  Colin has been busy with his seed cleaning, mostly winter wheat.  I think soy bean harvest will start soon, so he’ll be getting those calls too -from the smart folk who clean their seeds before putting them away for the winter instead of waiting till everyone is busy in the spring.

I’m still having a hard time menu planning.  I think it’s my form of virus anxiety.  I’m afraid to plan/make food because I’m afraid of us running out of food – even though the grocery stores (and my freezer) are fully stocked.  I hate this feeling and I don’t know what to do…

 

Sunday:

turkey breast in the crockpot

Monday:

hot turkey

Tuesday:

Salisbury steak in crockpot

Wednesday:

turkey pot pie

Thursday:

leftover pot pie

Friday:

beef chow mein

Saturday:

hamburgers in the air fryer -yum!

More great ideas at I’m an Organizing Junkie.

No comments: