Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Yarn Along -10 June 2020


All the girls on my knitting Facebook pages have been posting all the "squishy mail" they have been getting since the lock down.  Well, for once, I actually got some money back from my tax return.  I decided to treat myself to some "squishy mail" too.  I ordered from Knit Picks as usual.  I really like their yarn.  And I had a "you haven't ordered in a long time" discount code which covered the ridiculous 25% exchange rate -bonus!!

The ball of Comfy is a new one for me.  It is a cotton/acrylic blend.  Oh my, it is SO soft.  I'm using it to make a 'produce bag'.  I tried 3 different patterns and finally decided on this one.  The rest of the yarn is for a cardigan for me.  It's really cool and has fair-isle on the sleeves but a solid body (and hood if I make it).  The yarns are either Stroll, Stroll Tonal, or the Stroll Tonal mini packs.

My knitting mojo still seems a little off, but at least I've got some beautiful yarn!

No comments: