Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Menu Plan Monday on a Tuesday 23 June 2020

We continue to melt in Ontario this week.  They are promising a cold front some time today.  I’ll believe it when I feel it.  Hopefully it will bring along some gentle rain.  Not doing much.  I have a dress cut out but still waiting for the energy to work on it.  The house was so hot yesterday I gave Ella a ‘heat holiday’ from school work.  Thank goodness we have the pool.  It may be small but it helps get the body core temperature down.  I like to go after supper when the sun’s moved around to the other side of the house and I don’t need sunscreen and sun glasses -ha ha.

Nothing too exciting on the menu.  And yes, we had air fryer chicken quarters twice.  They are Ella’s favourite and Metro had them on for $0.99/lb.

Monday:

steak souvlaki

Tuesday:

air fryer chicken quarters

Wednesday:

leftover souvlaki

Thursday:

sourdough pancakes

Friday:

air fryer chicken quarters

Saturday:

crock pot pork ribs 

Sunday:

hot dogs

More ideas at I’m an Organizing Junkie

No comments: