Wednesday, November 7, 2018

What's Up With This Week?

OK, I’m not sure what’s up with this week.  Somehow I managed to forget about Monday and Tuesday.  So I guess it’s a catch up day today.
Monday:
Crockpot Thanksgiving dinner -using a turkey quarter.  Colin said it was the best turkey ever, but doesn’t know if that’s because of the recipe or the turkey -it’s ours
Tuesday:
leftover turkey
Wednesday:
vegetarian pot pie -I’ll use chicken broth and Ella milk of course
Thursday:
sandwiches
shipwreck casserole -looks interesting, I’ll do it in the oven.  I don’t really like CP potatoes
Friday:
leftover casserole
leftover pot pie
Saturday:
breakfast for dinner -not eggs because Ella’s home this weekend since Grandma is in Bowmanville babysitting Great-Grandma so Uncle Dennis can go hunting  🙂
Sunday:
Go check out what’s cooking at I’m an Organizing Junkie

I got some purse knitting work done.  My sock is almost to my calf.  I also did a bit of work on my pillowcase lace.  Of course, I’m working on a few things for my swap partner too.

I’m even behind with the Halloween pictures.  This is the very first year that Ella has done all the pumpkin gut work.  She figured out that my wooden spatula can do most of the work for her.  She then used the ladle to scoop out the guts.
Ella drew the face of Innuyasha, her new favourite manga show.  Luckily the pumpkin wasn’t too thick this year, so I let Ella do the carving.
Daisy’s not so sure…
Pathfinder enrollment last week too.
Ella’s a school girl vampire.
I guess that’s about it.  Of course, the menu is just ‘ideas’ since it’s combine season and we never know when Daddy will need lunch in the field or come home for supper.  How’s your week going?

No comments: