Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Menu Plan Monday -13 November 2018

I don’t know why I can’t remember when it’s Monday.  Maybe I should start making these posts on Sunday and scheduling them?  Oh well, here’s what’s for supper this week.  Colin’s still combining so, lunches are hit and miss.  Uncle Dennis continues deer-less, so that means Grandma’s still in Bowmanville.
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
baked chimichangas -from freezer
Thursday:
leftover goulash
Friday:
Saturday:
breakfast for dinner -Ella home so egg/dairy free
Sunday:

What’s cooking at I’m an Organizing Junkie?
I’m not really doing much new knitting.  But I’ve picked up Grandma’s sweater again.  I had to do some negative knitting because I couldn’t figure out where I was 😦  So I started the body over again with a better lace pattern.

No comments: