Monday, November 19, 2018

Menu Plan Monday -19 November 2018

What do you know?  Menu plan Monday actually on a Monday.  Though to be honest it’s almost 2:30 and I just remembered.  You’ll also note that the fall header is gone.  That’s because
winter has returned to the Valley
Daisy’s less than impressed this year.
We had fog that froze on the trees and looked so beautiful Sunday morning.  We’ve got about 6″ now and it’s still coming down.
Grandma made it home safely yesterday.  Ella’s very happy, she misses Grandma a lot when she’s in Bowmanville.  Uncle Dennis got a deer.  But Grandma came home with a lot of bad news about Great-Grandma.  Without going into details, I’m not sure how all the family down there can’t see that she’s got Alzheimers.  It’s so very sad.  It’s so bad that I’m really worried she won’t remember/recognize Ella when we’re down at Christmas.  That will break Ella’s heart.
No real plans for the week.  Though I’d like to make up the play date we had to cancel last week due to pink eye (their’s not ours).  Besides that, not much else.
Oh, I know what I forgot to tell you.  WE’RE DONE THE CORN!!!!  Colin worked a 16 hour day on Thursday (into the dark) and finished up just before the snow started.  Hurray!
Monday:
leftover beef and barley soup -I skipped ahead in my plans and tried this new recipe.  It is SO GOOD.  You have to try!
Tuesday:
pizza
beef ribs -will decide recipe later
Wednesday:
French toast -regular and Ella safe
leftover ribs
Thursday:
leftover pizza
Friday:
grilled cheese
baked sweet and sour chicken -I didn’t make this last week since Ella was home, she doesn’t like Chinese food
Saturday:
leftover s&s chicken
Sunday:  Stir-Up Sunday
leftover garlic paprika chicken
More great ideas at I’m an Organizing Junkie.

No comments: