Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Menu Plan Monday on a Tuesday ...

Mondays are so busy here this Autumn.  We've got book club in Pembroke in the mornings, the kids are doing Diary of a Young Girl (did I tell you that already?).   Home again after lunch and then back to Pembroke for Pathfinders (which Ella loves).  I don't seem to get anything done on Mondays.  This week I didn't even get my menu up.
Monday:
McD's
store roasted chicken
Tuesday:
grilled cheese
leftover chicken
Wednesday:
pizza
cracklin' chicken
Thursday:
pizza
smothered hamburgers
Weekend:
Daddy feeds himself
What's cooking at I'm an Organizing Junkie?

My Crafting On and Yarn Along posts might be a little sparse for the next few weeks.  I'm participating in a Christmas swap on Ravelry again, so sssssshhhhhh!!!
I do have some purse knitting progress to share.  I used a filter to try to get the colour right.  The yarn is blue and burgundy.

No comments: