Monday, July 16, 2018

Menu Plan Monday -16 July 2018

Oh my goodness, today was a miserable day for grocery shopping.  40C with the humidity.  I left early to avoid the worst of the heat.  The stores aren’t running their a/c much so it wasn’t that much of a relief either.  Everything got home OK, thanks to the cooler full of frozen bottles of water.  Luckily I didn’t need milk this week so I didn’t need to bring 2 coolers (another reason that winter is better).
Monday:
I made chicken on the weekend, so it was leftovers today with beans from the garden
Tuesday:
sandwiches -I’m canning beans so lunch will be whatever people find
baked chimichangas  -extras to go into freezer
Wednesday:
hot dogs
magic chicken casserole -baked in the toaster oven
Thursday:
sandwiches
leftover casserole
Friday:  Belinda and Stefan!!
KFC
Saturday:
slow roasted pork -done on the BBQ of course
Sunday:
leftovers

No comments: