Monday, February 19, 2018

Menu Plan Monday -19 February 2018



Ella's finally home after a long weekend at Grandma's.  Hopefully, Ella's new friend will come over for a video game afternoon.  Speaking of which, I'm trying to figure out how to move into this new 'age'.  I want to find a way to let Ella be more in charge of her time but also make sure it's not video games 24/7.  I found 'technology tickets' on Pinterest -certain number of tickets for screen time for the week, when done they are done unless you earn more.  Ella said a definite "no" to that idea.  I'm thinking maybe a daily check list and then free time of your choosing?  I'm torn some days, the homeschool world is very anti-video games, but then I stop and think 'how different is playing a game than just staring at the tv for the afternoon?'.  It's just Ella gets so obsessed when she gets a new game.
A fairly quiet week planned.  Ella's birthday party this weekend.  She decided to just have a bowling day with a handful of friends.  Works for me!
Monday:
pizza
double crunch honey garlic pork chops -new
Tuesday:
sandwiches
chicken cacciatore 
Wednesday:
pizza
Cesky gulas -new recipe and I'll probably make noodles too
Thursday:
spaghetti
McDonald's because Ella has to see the dentist before swimming
Friday:
pancakes
leftover gulas
Saturday:
???
Sunday:
KFC
More ideas at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments: