Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Crafting On/Yarn Along -13 February 2018

You may have noticed there wasn't a menu plan Monday this week.  I just couldn't be bothered this week and I've decided to live dangerously  :)

Crafting On/Yarn Along this week and I've got a couple of things to show you.  I was tired of my 'have to' knitting so I worked on my purse knitting socks.


The yarn is from Knit Picks and the colour is called Goth Kitty, unfortunately 2 balls isn't enough for knee socks and I have to wait for more to be available.

I did get some more progress on the custom sweater too.


This colour is really hard to get in a picture.  Hopefully when it's done I can get outside and get you a much better picture.

I'm reading Why I Didn't Rebel.  It's good and luckily we seem to be doing things right so far.

No comments: