Monday, November 6, 2017

Menu Plan Monday -6 November 2017

Oh wow, November feels crazy already.  Just makes me want to hide under the covers.  Friday I have to drive Grandma to Bancroft (2ish hours one way).  Uncle Dennis or Glen will then pick her up and bring her the rest of the way to Bowmanville so she can babysit Great Grandma while Uncle Dennis is away hunting.  Saturday is the Remembrance day parade in Renfrew with the Guides.  Then Ella has a birthday party in the afternoon/evening.  And I have to be back at the Legion to help the Guides serve dinner to the Vets.  The next weekend is Guide camp.  Unfortunately it’s at a new location and I have no idea what I’m working with, makes planning a little hard.
We are ready for some cold, sunny weather.  The corn is very ‘wet’.  We also need the wind to stay calm because nobody’s corn is strong enough to stay standing for long in the wind.
Monday:
pizza
pork chops
Tuesday:
pizza
leftovers
Wednesday:
German pancakes
Thursday:
grilled cheese
beef stew
Friday:
tuna sandwiches
steak
Saturday:
leftover stew
Sunday:
roast chicken -maybe a roasted garlic chicken this time
More great ideas at I’m an Organizing Junkie

No comments: