Monday, October 30, 2017

Menu Plan Monday -30 October 2017


You aren't going to believe this, but Ella has absolutely NO ACTIVITIES this week!!  Archery got cancelled because it's Halloween night and the kids picked candy over arrows (go figure).  Guides got cancelled because the other leader thought they would be too tired from the evening before??  And this swimming session is done.  I only have to go to town this week for an appointment that Grandma needs.
What was the weather like where you are this morning?  It was wild and crazy here.  The wind blew and the rain poured all night and nearly till noon.  It was so bad that I actually dreamed of the rain and wind.  I don't know what the final total was, but this morning we'd received about 2 1/4 inches of rain.  So glad the soybeans are done.
To be honest, last week's menu plan went out the window, so you'll see some "repeats" this week that just didn't get made last week.
Monday:
pizza
slow cooker beef stroganoff

Tuesday:
macaroni and cheese
BBQ meatballs 

Wednesday:
McD's with Grandma
leftover stroganoff

Thursday:
sandwiches
leftover meatballs

Friday:
potato soup
sesame chicken and Shanghai noodles -I only do Asian inspired meals when Ella's not home

Saturday:
Ella and I won't be home for supper, so we'll have to find something to leave for Daddy

Sunday:
?? depends on what I pick up at the butcher's (if I get to the butcher's this week)

More ideas at I'm an Organizing Junkie

No comments: