Monday, July 10, 2017

Menu Plan Monday -10 July 2017


The weather has been better this weekend which means it actually cooled off over-night.  I'd be much happier about the hot and stupid humid weather if you could guarantee me a nice cool night.  It's still only 19 C outside so I still have the windows open.  It gets so dark and dreary in the house once I have to close up the windows and curtains, but that's the only way to try to keep the house comfortable in the summer.

Ella started summer soccer camp today.  It's supposed to rain, so hopefully Pembroke doesn't get too much.  I know how soccer keeps going until the lightning starts.  I SO appreciate that Grandma takes Ella to camp.  It's from 9-12.  When you live 20ish minutes from town it makes it kind of awkward to run home.  So Grandma takes her knitting and her puzzle book (and lawn chair) and hangs out in town.

As usual, I'll be trying to get laundry washed and dried in between the raindrops and trying not to melt.

Monday:
sandwiches
baked tacos (with leftover roast beef)
Tuesday:
pizza
BBQ chicken
Wednesday:
pizza
hamburgers
Thursday:
chicken Caesar salad
pork chops
Friday:
sandwiches
stir-fry
Saturday:
chicken Parmesan casserole (from freezer)
Sunday:
???
What's cooking at I'm an Organizing Junkie?

No comments: