Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Keep Calm and Craft On -9 May 2017

Oh look, two weeks in a row and I remembered to make my Crafting On post!
Ta-Da!!
I finished Belinda’s sweater.  Though I think I’ll wait to sew in the ends until Belinda tries it on and is happy.  This still isn’t quite the right colour, but at it’s closer than the other pictures.
I also need to get buttons, but I will definitely wait until we’re back in the city and I can get to the better Fabricland.
I’m not sure what to start on next.
I know the Crafting On group don’t really talk about books, but look what I found at Coles/Indigo the other day:
Big, thick, hard cover, $30 a book, history books.  Not only were they marked down, but they were 30% off on top of that.  The Robinson Crusoe is for school next year, it was $5.99 and 30% too.  Now I need to find some reading time.
I forgot to share our birthday pictures from the last couple weeks.
Ella and Grandma.  Hard to believe Mom is 69 this year.  It was her birthday on April 27.
Las Thursday was my birthday.  It’s hard to believe I’m 46 either.  I really don’t feel that old.
Not sure why these pictures are so grainy looking.  Usually my phone does a better job than that.

No comments: