Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Yarn Along -19 October 2016

yarnalong_gsheller_aqua
A few things to share for Yarn Along this week.   I've got the cold part two (the cough) so I'm moving a little slow and doing a lot of sitting and knitting.


First up are a pair of knee socks for me.  Just working on these when I feel like it, so they are taking a while.


My Dad called the other day and asked me to make him some more slippers.  I hate knitting these, the tension is weird.  But I get praised for such few things from my Dad (long story) that when he likes something, I like to do it for him.  They knit up fairly quickly -I started this one yesterday.


If you remember last year's Advent swap, I got the pattern and yarn to make my own poppy.  I finally got around to knitting it up.  I think it's so cute.  Need the weather to cool so I can start wearing it.

I finished up The White Princess.  It was pretty good.  I will have to keep my eyes open to see if I can find any more by Philippa Gregory on sale.  Now that the pool is empty I get less chances to read.

No comments: