Monday, October 17, 2016

Menu Plan Monday -17 October

Thanksgiving

Cool start to the week.  It's only 11C, though the weather man says it's supposed to be 26 tomorrow!  I'll believe that when I see it.  We have a fun trip to Saunders Farm on Thursday.  Hopefully we don't get the rain they are calling for, Colin hopes for it to be dry too.  He's trying to get the beans finished.  I am so lucky Grandma is willing to drive us since the Farm is outside of Ottawa.  Grandma also tracked down the large tins we need for making buddy burners for Guide camp.  Now all I need is to get enough tuna-type cans for fuel.

Monday:
grilled cheese
spaghetti
Tuesday:
pizza
beef stroganoff (didn't make on Sunday)
Wednesday:
chicken vegetable soup
Thai steak salad
Thursday:
pizza
chicken fricassee
Friday:
tuna sandwiches
vegetarian chili
Saturday:
chicken enchiladas
Sunday:
meatloaf
What's cooking at I'm an Organizing Junkie?

No comments: