Monday, October 10, 2016

Menu Plan Monday -10 October 2016

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  Just a quiet day with my Mom, Colin and Ella.  Belinda and Stefan can't come up and Colin's family don't get together now that his Mom is gone.  Since we only have Grandma coming I didn't want to cook up one of my big turkeys, so I'm doing a beef roast instead.  Everything very low key -I came down with Ella's cold on Friday and I'm still so stuffy.
Monday:
freezer sandwiches
Tuesday:
roast beef sandwiches
sweet & sour meatballs (didn't make them Sunday)
Wednesday:
calico corn chowder
BBQ pork buns 
Thursday:
grilled cheese
leftover meatballs
Friday:
tomato soup
chicken tika masala
Saturday:
Taste of the Valley
Sunday:
beef stroganoff

More great ideas at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

Thanksgiving

No comments: