Monday, June 20, 2016

Menu Plan Monday -20 June 2016

menubutton
First day of Summer and we've got a heat advisory, it's already 27C outside (not counting the humidity).  I'm hiding in the dark living room with the windows closed, praying we can hold onto the cooler air from over-night.  Oh well, only 92 days until the good weather comes back -ha ha!

I don't think we've got anything planned this week.  The heat is supposed to break later this week so I will put off cleaning until then.  I may just sit and sew.
Monday:
McD's since we were in town getting flowers
leftover pork
Tuesday:
pizza 
potato & sausage gratin
Wednesday:
sandwiches
chili
Thursday:
pizza
leftover gratin
Friday:
hot dogs
potato gnocchi -Julia Child
Saturday:
potluck party
Sunday:
roast beef

What's cooking at I'm an Organizing Junkie?

No comments: