Monday, June 20, 2016

Simple Woman's Daybook -20 June 2016

For Today: 20 Jun 2016
simple-woman-daybook-large
 
Looking out my window:  watching Ella and Daddy doing loops on her go-cart
 
I am thinking:  I hope it cools off tonight, I really hate this heat and humidity
 
I am thankful:  for our pool
One of my favorite things:  air conditioning -though I only get it in the truck or at the grocery store
 
I am wearing:  my blue-green sundress 
 
I am creating:  some new dresses for Ella and a new apron for me
 
I am reading (read) /watching (watched) / listening to:  "They Died With Their Boots On" with Errol Flynn
 
I am hoping:  that this heat breaks for tonight (seems to be a theme going on)
 
In my kitchen:  as little as possible that makes heat
 
In the school room:  looking at what's up for next year.  Thinking about Teaching Textbooks for math, any one try them?
 
In my garden:  just back from the nursery in Pembroke with some flowers for Ella's garden.  Our house is just too dark to start seeds.
 
Board room:  my new Pinterest board

No comments: