Monday, June 13, 2016

Menu Plan Monday -13 June 2016

menubutton

Home again from another busy weekend.  Had a great time at the bridal shower for my god-daughter!!  How did she get old enough to get married?  The day started out cold and rainy up here in Cobden.  Luckily by the time we got to Brighton it was bright and sunny (got up to 33C!).  Spent the night with Tammy and Ray.  It is so good to spend time with Tammy.  I had forgotten how much I missed that.  I think we’re going to have to plan trips down that way more.
Nothing much planned this week but that doesn’t mean it’s going to be quiet.
Almost forgot, I’ve got a potluck BBQ going away party next weekend.  What should I bake?
Monday:
?
Tuesday:
grilled cheese
hamburgers
Wednesday:
freezer sandwiches
leftover ribs
Thursday:
hot dogs
sausages and potato pancakes
Friday:
tuna
sesame pork and Shanghai noodles
Saturday:
leftover sesame pork
pork chops & German potato salad
Sunday: Father’s Day
slow roasted pork on the BBQ

No comments: