Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Menu Plan Monday -2 February 2016

MPM-Winter

Yeah, I know this is starting to be a habit.  I spent most of yesterday fighting with the skating costumes we need for Saturday's competition.  I volunteered to MAKE the costumes.  I absolutely HATE making alterations.  Especially since every. single. skirt! needs to have inches, yes I said INCHES added to them.  I told the mom who made the decision that they weren't big enough (likely made for 6-7 year olds) but she decided 'they were stretchy'.  Ugh!  I have them more or less done.  Try-on's are tomorrow.  Except for the one girl who no one will give me the measurement for, all they says is 'she's tiny'.  Guess what?  "Tiny" isn't a measurement.  I'll be putting my foot down next time.

Monday:
grilled cheese -yummy goat cheddar for Ella
tacos -birthday girl's request
Tuesday:
leftover tacos
boeuf bourguignon (Julia Child)
Wednesday:
chicken burgers
out -early skating then Guides
Thursday:
pancakes
leftover bourguignon
Friday:
lunch meat sandwiches
French fries
Saturday:
at the competition, Daddy feeding himself.  Hopefully we can come home for lunch and they don't make us stay at the arena
Sunday:
Ella's b-day party with her girlfriends
spaghetti

What's cooking at I'm an Organizing Junkie?

No comments: