Monday, December 14, 2015

Menu Plan Monday 14 December 2015

holidaympm-1
As some know, I've been having a hard time getting in the 'spirit' of the season this year.  I don't know what's up.  I know the lack of snow isn't helping.  It's just so blah outside.  I'm tired of clouds and rain and brown grass.  Saturday was the 3rd anniversary of losing Colin's mom.  So maybe, now that that date has passed I can get my backside in gear.  Yesterday we headed into the city.  It was so nice to be in church for the anniversary of Ella's first Communion.


A little blurry, but my girl is happy her elf friend Merry has arrived for a visit again this year.  She's only been here a few days but is already getting into mischief.

Monday:
French fries
BBQ ribs (from freezer)
Tuesday:
sausages -maybe a gratin from Mastering the Art of French Cooking, Volume 1
Wednesday:
wieners and beans
spaghetti
Thursday:
leftover sausages
Friday:
tuna sandwiches
chili (365 Slow Cooker Suppers -will have to remember to get it started early enough)
Saturday:
leftover chicken Parmesan
Sunday:
chili mac

What's cooking at I'm an Organizing Junkie?

No comments: