Monday, October 5, 2015

Daybook -5 October 2015

simple-woman-daybook-large

For Today...  5 October 2015
 
 
Outside my window... it's dark, I'm really late getting this week's "Daybook" done 
 
 
I am thinking... why did they move Big Bang Theory to 7:30 on Mondays?  What a weird time/day for one of the biggest shows going.
 
 
I am thankful... for the outdoor corn furnace Colin bought on the weekend!! 
 
 
I am wearing... my flannel nightgown 
 
 
I am creating... presents for my Advent swap partner 
 
 
I am going... to do a bunch of baking tomorrow and hopefully some housework 
 
 
I am wondering... how the new Guides will ever be ready for enrollment 
 
I am reading... still reading Lark Rise to Candleford, getting close to done  :( 
 
I am hoping... to get Ella's costume done soon 
 
 
In my garden... the weeds have one and everything is dying 
 
 
In my kitchen...  bread, cookies and cupcakes for Wednesday 
 
 
In the homeschool room...  trying to do 5 days in 4 since we are heading to Toronto on Friday 
 
A favorite quote for today...   this was on the calendar when I turned the page
 
 
 
One of my favorite things... long walks in the woods

No comments: