Monday, October 5, 2015

Menu Plan Monday -5 October 2015

Thanksgiving
Woo Hoo!!  Fall!  Time to get back to using my oven and making lots of yummy things.  I’m doing badly at my elimination diet.  I have to try harder to cut out beef and peanuts so we can test them back again properly.  I definitely can’t be drinking milk  :(  When I did the ‘milk day’ test, I got so congested and my cough came back again and lasted a few days.  So I guess it’s ‘bye-bye’ to milk.  Though I’m not going to give up cooking/baking with it.  I’ll just have to watch how I react to little bits of dairy.  Since Ella doesn’t like sauce any way, it won’t affect her.
Monday:
pizza (and since it’s whey that I’m crazy allergic too I’m not giving up cheese either)
leftover pork cacciatore
Tuesday:
??
BBQ franks (new Mennonite recipe to try)
Wednesday:
sandwiches
pork chops
Thursday:
pizza
Friday:
The girls are heading to Scarborough to deliver Girl Guide cookies and spend Thanksgiving with Auntie Belinda and Uncle Stefan.  I’m hoping the weather will be good on Saturday so we can go to Black Creek Pioneer Village.  Ella hasn’t been there yet.
As usual Daddy will be  left with a freezer full of food but will likely eat peanut butter and honey sandwiches all weekend.
What’s cooking at I’m an Organizing Junkie?

No comments: