Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Menu Plan Monday on a Tuesday -21 July 2015

greenmpm
Uneventful drive home from Scarborough yesterday.  It has been such a busy month, I'm ready to play hermit for a week or more.  I've had a great time but I'm tired of entertaining, I'm tired of all the running to get ready from one event to another, I'm tired of being social -I'm just not an extrovert.  I wish Colin and I could just run away somewhere for a few days where I could just sit/knit/swim/read/nothing.  

At least it cooled off last night and it's not so humid today.

Monday:
pork chops, green beans and tomatoes -all from home
Tuesday:
chicken fingers and fries -I'm being bad and going to the chip truck in Cobden
hamburgers
Wednesday:
bbq'd pizza -Ella's been asking for this for a while
sausages
Thursday:
leftover pizza
honey garlic chicken and fried rice
Friday:
tuna sandwiches
potatoes/sausage/eggs
Saturday:
leftover chicken
Sunday:
??

What's cooking at I'm an Organizing Junkie?

1 comment:

Gill - That British Woman said...

I know how you feel, some days I just want to lock the doors, draw the drapes and hibernate for six months!

Not sure which days I am coming for supper!! I'll call ahead ;)