Monday, June 1, 2015

Menu Plan Monday -1 June 2015

menubutton
 I know I say this a lot, but what the heck happened to May???  
Should be a fairly quiet week.  I have a bit of custom sewing to finish up.  Really need to schedule in garden time.  The vetch is getting out of hand.  I need to do some baking today.  Colin and Ella are out of cookies.  Luckily it's is so chilly here today.  We've had the oil on since yesterday.  I didn't make the pork yesterday, so this week's menu is changed.

Monday:
tuna sandwiches in the field
pizza
Tuesday:
pancakes
Wednesday:
French toast (need to try the Ella friendly recipe)
shredded Greek chicken pockets
Thursday:
pizza
leftover KFC chicken
Friday:   
leftover Greek chicken
hamburgers
Saturday:  Ella Camp
Creole pork chops
Sunday:   
brown chicken fricasee from my Old Sturbridge Village cookbook

What's cooking at I'm an Organizing Junkie?

No comments: