Monday, March 2, 2015

Menu Plan Monday -2 March 2015

MPM-Winter
Well, March came in like a lamb.  Too bad, I'd rather it came in like a lion.  

Busy this week.  We've got a couple doctors' appointments.  Taking Ella to the naturopath to see if we can find a cause for her food issues.  I think she's got more than just lactose issues.  Add to that I'm getting read for our trip to Scarborough.  I have to make sure there is enough food in the house for Colin or else he'll spend the weekend eating peanut butter and honey sandwiches.

Still rather chilly up here.  But the sun is getting stronger.  Even on days when it's -24C you can find places where the ice/snow is melting.

Monday:
French toast
spaghetti
Tuesday:
American chili (rest in freezer)
pork chops
Wednesday:
chicken strips
Thursday:
pizza 
lasagna (from freezer)
Weekend:
egg and potato pie

What's cooking at I'm an Organizing Junkie?

No comments: