Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Yarn Along -3 December 2014

yarnalong_gsheller_aqua
Not too much actual knitting to share for Yarn Along this week.  I'm still working on Ella's afghan.  I'm also working a bit on my gingerbread house.  It's handy for car travelling.  It's at that funny gauge that hurts my wrist so I can't work on them for too long.


I have been working on some other things.


My Christmas dress (please ignore the breakfast dishes).  The skirt has 3 tiers.


I love jumpers!  The material is almost a black toile on the blue background.  I need to make an under-dress (pettiblouse as they call it).

Here's a dress I designed.  I call it my 'Schrodinger's' dress -Big Bang fans will know what I mean.  I've taken a long time to finish this dress.  Because I'm worried it won't look nice.  So if I don't finish it, it will both look great and look bad.  But once I finish it...


I know, I know, I've got the wrong bra on.  I forgot I was taking pictures today.  Obviously I won't be wearing a dark coloured bra in future.

No comments: