Monday, September 1, 2014

Menu Plan Monday -1 September 2014

greenmpm

How on earth is it the start of September??  Even Colin doesn't know where the summer has gone.  With no pigs and no markets, we were supposed to have so much extra time this summer.  I think we were busier than ever.
Supposed to be really hot this week.  Good for the crops, less good for me.  At least it is still cooling off over night so I can get the house cool.  We may or may not get back to school again this week.  I have a few things I want to get done first.
Monday:
tuna melts
steak
Tuesday:
oatmeal pancakes
leftover wings
Wednesday:
shirred eggs
meatball Stroganoff
Thursday:
pizza roll-ups (or on the BBQ depending on temp.)
Friday:
pizza
leftover meatballs
Saturday:
chili?
leftover chicken
Sunday:
pork chops
More great ideas at I'm an Organizing Junkie

No comments: