Thursday, June 19, 2014

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real -19 June 2014

pretty-happy-funny-real

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real this week is a lot of Happy.

I'm Happy to be home again.  Hanging out with my Ella and enjoying these cool, sunny days before the hot and humid weather arrives.

Ella's very Happy too.  Can you guess why?



The new batch of kittens are out and about and wandering up to the house.  As you can see the colour choices remain, black, grey stripes, hairy black and hairy grey stripes.  Makes naming them hard because you can't tell them apart at a distance.   Pepper's grey stripey ones have very dark backs.  Princess' kittens (top picture) are a much lighter grey/brown, like their mom.

I don't have a picture for the Real.  My house is a mess and I have a mountain of laundry (Mom did a great job keeping everyone fed and the dishes and eggs washed).  And a child that missed me so and doesn't want to let me go.

Oh yeah, speaking of the lonely child, she's also very Happy because Momma bought her this to make the election time more livable:


Ella got the Calico Critter 'Berry Grove School' to help keep her smiley face smiling while I was gone.

No comments: