Monday, June 23, 2014

Menu Plan Monday -23 June 2014

greenmpm

Mmmm, the ribs yesterday were yummy (unless you are Ella, she’s so picky).  I didn’t make the goulash last week.  It was just too warm on Monday to have the oven on for 3 hours.  So I roasted the beef on the BBQ.   The new chicken Parmesan recipe was super yummy.  I’m going to adjust my Parmesan recipe and then I’ll share it with you (though I forgot to take a picture).
Supposed to be super hot this week so we’ll see what actually gets made and what gets changed.
Monday:
grilled cheese
spaghetti and meatballs
Tuesday:
??
leftover ribs
Wednesday:
pancakes
leftover ribs (there were 2 racks in the package)
Thursday:
Irish potato pancakes and eggs
chicken paprikash
Friday:
tuna sandwich
leftover chicken
Saturday:
??
pizza
Sunday:
sandwich
hamburgers
What’s cooking at I’m an Organizing Junkie?

No comments: