Monday, February 17, 2014

Menu Plan Monday -17 February 2014

greenmpm
Family Day here in Ontario.  Doesn't mean much to us here on the farm. It just means everywhere I wanted to go when we were in Renfrew for dance class were closed.  Oh well, I can try again on Brownie night.
I didn't make the stuffed tenderloin last week.  I forgot to get the roasts out of the freezer.  But that was OK.  I made Colin's ultimate favourite meal -French fries.  Not much extra planned this week.  We have to get a bunch of school finished before Ella heads off to camp this weekend.
So what's cooking this week:
Monday:
dance class this morning so Ella got use her gift card and we had McDonald's
Tuesday:
found some American tomatoes so it's pizza today
Mongolian beef (365 Slow Cooker Recipes)
Wednesday:
leftover pizza
chicken paprikash (also from crock pot book)
Thursday:
French toast
leftover Mongolian beef
Friday:
tuna melts
leftover chicken
Saturday:
??
roast beef
Sunday:
??
spaghetti and meatballs
More great ideas at I'm an Organizing Junkie

No comments: