Monday, February 10, 2014

Menu Plan Monday -10 February 2014

greenmpm
I've been asked a number of times how strictly we follow my Menu Plans.  So I thought I'd share every week how we did and review any new recipes.  I didn't get the 2 Packet Chicken made (forgot to get chicken out), we had pizza instead.  The pizza lunches obviously became something else (soup and sandwiches).   The Beef and Peas was OK, but likely won't make it again I found the meat rather dry.  The family birthday party got moved to Sunday, so I made the roast pork on Sunday.

There isn't much planned this week.  Valentines' on Friday but we don't do much.  Ella has a Purim party on Saturday that she is looking forward to, she knows the story but has never been to a Purim celebration.

Monday:
French toast
leftover pork and potatoes
Tuesday:
spaghetti and meatballs
sausages
Wednesday:
wieners & beans
leftover pork?
Thursday:
egg sandwiches
stew (maybe from the new cookbook -depends if I need the extra heat in the house)
Friday:   Valentine's Day
tuna melts
stuffed tenderloin -favourite of my sweetie
Saturday:
sandwiches
leftover stew
Sunday:
leftover tenderloin

More ideas at I'm an Organizing Junkie

No comments: