Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Yarn Along -22 January 2014

yarnalong_gsheller_aqua
Late getting my Yarn Along post up again this week.  We had skating this morning so we had to get school done a little faster than usual and then a bunch of errands.  It seemed we were barely home and it was time for supper and heading to Renfrew for Brownies.


Ella's birthday socks are done.  They are ankle length -our favourite style for wearing around the house.


And since I had lots of yarn leftover, why not make Ella some more fingerless gloves.  These are a little thicker than her other ones so I hope she likes them.  The cable pattern is hugs and kisses, but it's a little hard to see in the picture.


And here's Grandma's sweater.  Not sure if you can tell from the picture, but I'm on the last repeat for the back.  Then it's on to the sleeves.  Needless to say, they will NOT be knit flat!  Reading my new Piecework magazine.  Not too many projects that interest me (though I do like Auschwitz baby sweater), but lots of historical information.  Also has a Spencer pattern from one of my favourite designers, though I think it is too small for me.
Photo-bomb by Ella's new octopus Ollie.

No comments: