Monday, January 27, 2014

Menu Plan Monday -27 January 2014

greenmpm

Mother Nature can’t make up her mind today.  One moment it’s blue skies, the next it’s snowing and blowing so hard we can’t even see out the window.
Didn’t make the new beef stew last week, there was more leftover chicken than expected so I made enchiladas.  I did make the KFC-Inspired Chicken.  It was really good.  I don’t think it tasted like KFC, though I did leave out the cardamom (didn’t have any) so that might have made the difference.  It sure smelled good cooking.
Monday:
leftover chicken
Tuesday:
Manwich
roast beef (didn’t make it on Sunday)
Wednesday:
wieners and beans
spaghetti and meatballs
Thursday:
soup -flavour yet to be decided  :)
hot beef
Friday:
tuna sandwich
meat lover’s chili (new crock pot recipe) or traditional (also from same site)
Saturday:
Ella’s birthday -not sure what we are eating yet
Sunday:
Bavarian beef pie (use leftover beef)
More great ideas at I’m an Organizing Junkie

No comments: