Thursday, May 16, 2013

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real -16 May 2013


pretty, happy, funny, real

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real this week isn't very long.

hpim3167

seed cleaner 011

August 3137

Found some old pictures of my Pretty, Happy, Funny girl.  I love this last one, makes me think of the opening of "Little House on the Prairie" (just greener).

Today's Real involves yarn.  Remember the yarn I showed you yesterday? We'll I've decided to go against 'knitter's logic' and believe in the math, i.e., there likely isn't enough yardage to make knee socks.  I've got a message in to Tina to see if she has any more.  Otherwise I will have to find a different pattern.  So instead I've pulled out this yarn from Knit Picks and will start some 'regular' socks.  They will be a Christmas present for my Mom or my SIL.  I'll have to find some more yarn to make some knee socks for me for the winter.

No comments: