Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Yarn Along -10 April 2013


smalthings-yarnalong-lilac
Remember the shawl I had to rip back last week?  I ended up having to rip the whole thing out, I couldn't find the problem.  So back to the starting board.

One good thing about our flying trip down to Bowmanville last weekend...

yarn along -10 april

I was able to re-do the shawl and now I'm caught up and even a little a head of where I was last Wednesday.  On the way home from Bowmanville we often stop at the Chapters in Ottawa.  I can rarely get out of there without picking up a book or two for Ella.  We picked up The Berenstain Bears and the Mama's Day SurprisePenny And Her DollLittle Critter: The Fall Festival, and Little Critter: Just a Big Storm.  I was happy to find a selection of classics for the price of just $3.99 (and they are unabridged).  So I picked up Puffin Classics The Railway Children and The Wind in the Willows two books I've never read.

No comments: