My February Lady sweater is coming along nicely. The colours are starting to pool now that I'm working on the body, so I'm going to wind up another ball and alternate rows. That should take care of that problem.
I finished up the fingerless gloves for Sheila. The stripes almost match, but she's funky and doesn't mind :)
This was Ella's first year receiving a gift on needles. I didn't quite get all her dolly clothes finished. Here's Olivia's new cable sweater, still needing buttons but I have no wooden ones here at the house.
Not much reading going on (for Momma anyway).
I've got a sink full (literally) of eggs to be washed today. I'm a couple days behind and at least there won't be any more until tomorrow. I need to find some recipes that use lots of eggs (especially if they can be frozen).
I also think it may be time to get a new egg basket. The bottom is broken out and is being held on with baler twine. Believe it or not this is the better basket. The other basket was run over by Colin's Mom and has really seen better days. I had to order new baskets from Lehman's , seems our feed mills don't carry them.