Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Yarn Along -19 September 2012


Yarn Along this week.  I have some Christmas knitting to share.
I made some more snow people.  I think they are becoming addictive  :)

I joined a Christmas/Advent swap group on Ravelry and am looking for ideas.  I need 24 inexpensive little gifts for another knitter/crafter type person.  We don't have our partners assigned yet so I can't give any specific information.  I have a few ideas so far but was hoping you girls might have a few more.  Not everything has to be hand made.

Last night we enjoyed reading Year in Brambly Hedge.  I was planning on only reading the Autumn Story but Ella loved it so much we read the Winter Story too and she took the Spring Story to bed to read to her babies.  What beautiful pictures.  Makes me think of Beatrix Potter.

No comments: