Thursday, May 3, 2012

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real -3 May 2012

Today is a bit of a sad day and a happy day.  Today would have been my grandparent's 65th anniversary.  I think my Grandma misses him as much today as when we lost him in 1991.  Today is also the 15th wedding anniversary of Colin's sister Elizabeth and her husband Glenn.
Here's the first Funny.  Ella's just finished an ice cream cone (chocolate as you can see).  This is her 'I don't want  a picture' face.
Here's my Happy girl taking a couple loops in the tractor with Daddy.
And this is the Real.  Cropping season (or in this case discing cultivating) has started in Eastern Ontario.  This means long days for Daddy (plus pig chores) and not seeing much of Daddy for Ella.  If this weather ever warms up maybe we can have some picnics in the field.

No comments: