Thursday, November 24, 2011

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real -24 Thursday 2011

Joining the girls over at Like Mother, Like Daughter for another Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real.


Since I'm trying to think better of myself, here's Pretty.  My new dress turned out well.  I whipped it up last week before heading to Scarborough.  It's my favourite pattern, but I made a few changes.  I lowered the 'waistline' about an inch so it comes below my bust.  I also made the sleeves longer since it's winter.  I made the front a little fuller because I'm considering making a smocked version.  I'm quite pleased with how it turned out and even got a compliment doing groceries on Tuesday!


Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends!
Hope you have a great day with friends and family.

And finally for the Real


One Month to Christmas!!!  How is your Christmas countdown cleaning coming along?  I'm falling rather behind but I'll get there now that I'm feeling better.

No comments: