Friday, November 18, 2011

Farm Girl Friday -18 November 2011


This week for Farm Girl Friday we're talking about the little Farm Girl.  Ella has her own camera and I never know what I'm going to find.  She loves the timer function.


Yesterday was Ella's first eye doctor appointment.  I wasn't suspected a problem, it's just that all of her school going friends had eye exams when they started kindergarten.  Since most of my family wear glasses, I figured it was a good idea.  Luckily here in Ontario, eye exams are free for children under 18.  Good thing too, since a basic eye exam is $98!!!!!

Ella sailed through the exam and rhymed off all the letters (except 'v' but she often gets stuck on that one). Good news Ella's baby blues are perfect and he foresees no problems!

Now if only we could get the teeth to slow down falling out  :)

No comments: