Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Baby

Some how my baby has gone from this...



and this..........





To this big girl!  My Ella turns 5 today.  Well, not for many more hours.  She wasn't born until 11:49 pm.  Eleven minutes before her due date -guess Ella didn't want Groundhog Day for a birthday  :)

Ella was worth the 27 1/2 hours of labour.  She is such a joy and becomes more special each day.


I got Ella's dolly done enough.  She has all her body parts and even has her bloomers on.  Ella loves her and has named her Maggie.  Now I can work on the rest of the clothes whenever I have time since I don't have to hide it anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Ella! Glad you are all snugged in, I hope it's not too much work for Colin to go out to tend the farm. I had a note to send wishes her way yesterday, then I decided that I needed to be on the computer quick yesterday, trying to greatly reduce the time I've been spending in community with this blessed machine!

I did some knitting instead. I also have a sewing and ironing pile to tend to also.

Paula said...

The snow isn't too bad, he blows most of it with the tractor. It's shoveling the roof of the tarp building that I don't like. At least with the snow it's not too cold - only -12C :)