Sunday, November 14, 2010

Supper


Colin wanted me to share tonight's supper with you all today.  Even though Ella was at Grandma's and it was just Colin and I, I put one of my lovely local chickens in the oven.  I must say I do 'do' roasts well  :)  I also love my gas stove.  I cooked this almost 7lb chicken in only 2 1/2 hours instead of the 3 1/2 it takes according to the recipes.

This is Ella's latest masterpiece.  It's a flower fairy.  She's quite proud of her drawing.  Some days she gets quite frustrated with herself when she draws/colours.  Ella is quite the perfectionist and expects her drawings to look like Momma's.  I try telling her I've had nearly 40 years of practice, but that doesn't help much.  Ella gets frustrated very easily, we really need to work on her patience.

No comments: