Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas Countdown -Week Four

Our Countdown continues.  Some years I do better at the deep cleaning than others.  This is one of the "clean enough" years I think.  We have been fighting chest colds since just about the end of August.  No one feels completely well.  This is the great part of having lists.  I can prioritize what actually needs to be done and the stuff that would be nice to be done.  Starting early also means that I have time to do some extra cleaning in December if I want/have time.  There is no great rush.
To Do This Week:
Zone 4: Master Bedroom
  • Flannel Sheets
  • Sweep under bed completely.
  • Wash windows.
  • Polish silver things.
  • Dust furniture
  • Tidy closet
  • Write and address one-fifth of the Christmas card list.
  • Complete one-fourth of gifts to make this week.
To Buy This Week:

  • Continue Christmas gift shopping. Purchase one-fifth of the master shopping list.
  • Purchase new holiday decor items.

No comments: