Monday, November 2, 2009

Pay It Forward???

Madonna of the Chair
Madonna of the Chair


I feel I've been neglecting my blog for a while and should say something profound. But the doctor has me taking Tylenol 3's to make my cough stop (somehow the codeine works), so my mind is rather fuzzy these last few days. I'm not that good when taking narcotics.

So I thought I'd share one of my favourite Madonna pictures. She looks like she could be anyone's Momma. Not the usual 'perfect Mother' pose in most of the paintings.

A while ago I posted about doing a 'Pay It Forward' here on the blog. I only got one response, so I thought I'd offer again. All you have to do is leave a comment saying you'd like to play along. By the end of the week I will send out a small gift to everyone who comments. Then you make a similar post on your blog and send along something. It's nice to get a surprise in the mail.

As they say "contest closes at midnight, Friday November 6th" :)




No comments: