Monday, November 30, 2009

Menu Plan Monday -30 November 09


Have to be honest with everyone here. I didn't try any of the new recipes last week. I had read somewhere that you could cheat and use baby food for the purees. Well I just couldn't bring myself to do that, so here the recipes are again with the proper vegetables on my grocery list. That's what I get for being lazy :)

Monday:
grocery day this week, so Daddy has his old favourite, PB&H

roast pork in the crock pot -it's dance night so I need supper to cook unsupervised

Tuesday:
farm-type meeting today, no idea when we are getting home

possibly stew in the crock pot

Wednesday:
catering a Senior's Club luncheon with the other ACW ladies

chicken cacciatore from the freezer, with roast potatoes if I have time

Thursday:
cowboy casserole -another freezer meal, since it's skating day

chicken nuggets from Deceptively Delicious

Friday:
mac & cheese and peirogies

pasta with bolognese sauce -from the new book

Saturday:
creamy potato soup, also from the new book

souvlaki -if we haven't sold too many tenderloin on OVFC

Sunday:
we're heading to Ottawa for church (very close to MY church) and then a visit to Santa. I miss going to a 'high church' church and so we head into Ottawa once in a while. Colin says I need my 'incense fix' :)

likely have leftover souvlaki -nope, decided to have leftover stew (I put it in the freezer to keep)

Check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for more great ideas.

No comments: