Monday, October 19, 2009

Menu Plan Monday -19 October 09


Wow, Taste of the Valley on Saturday was absolutely nuts!!! They figure 7000 people came through. Cobden only has about 1000 total. I have no idea what other vendors were at this year's event. I only left the table once to buy some alpaca wool. Ella and Grandma came by. Good thing, I sent them to get lunch or else would have starved :) Ella doesn't like crowds still, I thought she might have outgrown it. Oh well, she's safer if she's clinging to our hands. We have a girl's trip to Toronto this weekend. I decided to use my GST money to take a quick trip down so we could see Auntie Belinda and Uncle Stefan's new house. Technically it's in Scarborough, but that was swallowed up by Toronto years ago. I will leave Daddy enough suppers, but as usual, I won't hold my breath on what gets eaten.

Monday:
grocery day

roast chicken

Tuesday:
OVFC board meeting and potluck lunch -need to bake something and tempt the "I don't eat sugar" people to eat my 'evil' food -hahahahahahahahahhahaha!

sweet and sour pork in the crock pot

Wednesday:
cowboy casserole

hot chicken sandwiches and mashed potatoes

Thursday:
leftover S&S pork -need to make chicken vegetable soup for church luncheon on Saturday

stew

Friday:
chicken sandwich -will leave made in the fridge as we will try to get away as early as possible

turkey a la king

Saturday:
stew

Sunday:
home sometime today, likely by supper

spaghetti

There are lots of new ideas to see over at I'm an Organizing Junkie



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the city!