Wednesday, October 14, 2009

God is Wonderful!!!

O praise the Lord, all ye nations: praise him all ye people.
For his merciful kindness is great toward us" and the truth of the Lord endureth forever.
Praise ye the Lord.



Sorry for not posting yesterday. I had such a stress headache, I just couldn't face the computer screen.

God is so wonderful and truly takes such good care of us, His Children. I went to see the OB/GYN yesterday (accompanied by Colin of course). He walks in and asks if I "know why I'm here", so I got to vent a little about the 'secrets' that have been going on. The doctor showed me the ultrasound and CT reports and guess what??? The cyst has 'resolved itself'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with me. My uterus is good even as far as the PCOS is concerned.

The only annoying things I found out is: the ultrasound tech. and doctor could see by the ultrasound that the cyst was gone. They made me go through the stress (and radioactive dye) for no good reason, just a make work project for them! I'm glad they find that so amusing!

But that doesn't matter in the long run. I'm completely healthy (so long as we don't talk about my lungs), I'm not dying, I don't even need surgery. I can just get on with my life. Thank God!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great news, I was praying for you all day yesterday. Yeah!!

Paula said...

God is so wonderful. We got even better results than I was hoping. Really I was only hopping for "not ovarian cancer" and was fully expecting to have to have surgery to have the cyst removed (just the way my life usually turns out). I never expected 'completely gone'. He truly amazes me some days. I feel so blessed.